DIGITIZED LOCAL HISTORY:
The following items from the Library’s Local History collection have been digitized and are accessible to the public online.
HISTORY OF THE VILLAGE OF ROCHESTER’S COAT OF ARMS
This document describes the creation of and meaning behind the Village of Rochester’s Coat of Arms.
The Library is pleased to announce our digitization of the 1918 Orange Judd Pictorial Community Album of Rochester Township and Village. We have made the Orange Judd Album available freely online as a digital flipbook, which can be viewed below. If you need help using the flipbook, see the photo guide at the bottom of the page. We recommend that you view the album in full-screen, as this will allow you to see the pictures in greater detail. Please contact the Library with any questions.
HOW TO USE THE ORANGE JUDD FLIPBOOK:
- To flip between pages, use the arrows at the side of the book, or the arrows near the bottom of the flipbook (next to the window with the page numbers)
- To view the flipbook in full-screen, click on the icon in the bottom right corner (looks like two arrows facing away from each other)
- Double click on the book to zoom in and out of the page (this works best in full-screen mode); use your mouse wheel to more carefully zoom in and out
- Click the printer icon to print a specific page from the flipbook
- To share the flipbook on social media, click on the < icon on the flipbook menu.